Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 51,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

Tip us?

kiotu
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by diakamawatane View Post
Any suggestions for the store getting stuck at downloading?

Do we have a custom CWM for the k860? The CWM posted on the previous pages doesn't work.
Hi, sorry but I have no experience on the store getting stuck at downloading.
For custom recovery i would recommend using custom MIUI recovery made for K860, it has english language and i've been using it with no problem. The best part is that it can be flashed using stock SD update since it's in .szb format, so u just have make folder named "sdfuse" in an external sdcard, put the recovery szb file there and flash using stock SD update (phone off --> vol up+power --> SD update). But of course if u flash a new ROM then u have to reflash the recovery again.

Here's the link, the latest is ver. 6, be sure to register so u can download it, and trust me, use google chrome on desktop...it'll help u with automatic translation so u can easily register on the forum.
http://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-521271-1-1.html

samavedam_vijay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help in updating to k860_1_s_2_002_0352_130108 via szb

Hi all

I installed CWM on my K860 after upgrading it to the chinese version of Jellybean. When I try to run an upgrade everything is working fine but when the phone is rebooting it is going into CWM and the installation is getting aborted.Is there an szb file (for the mentioned update)floating around ? Or are there any other ways by which I can install the uptate.zip?

diakamawatane
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiotu View Post
Hi, sorry but I have no experience on the store getting stuck at downloading.
For custom recovery i would recommend using custom MIUI recovery made for K860, it has english language and i've been using it with no problem. The best part is that it can be flashed using stock SD update since it's in .szb format, so u just have make folder named "sdfuse" in an external sdcard, put the recovery szb file there and flash using stock SD update (phone off --> vol up+power --> SD update). But of course if u flash a new ROM then u have to reflash the recovery again.

Here's the link, the latest is ver. 6, be sure to register so u can download it, and trust me, use google chrome on desktop...it'll help u with automatic translation so u can easily register on the forum.
http://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-521271-1-1.html
Thanks for the link!

Fixed the store by using root cleaner with permissions fixer.

jbctiong
Old
(Last edited by jbctiong; 24th March 2013 at 12:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by samavedam_vijay View Post
Hi all

I installed CWM on my K860 after upgrading it to the chinese version of Jellybean. When I try to run an upgrade everything is working fine but when the phone is rebooting it is going into CWM and the installation is getting aborted.Is there an szb file (for the mentioned update)floating around ? Or are there any other ways by which I can install the uptate.zip?
I think there is no direct official szb ROM for 0108 except mod ROM.
Probably you will need to flash back to the earlier offical version and do a version upgrade via About Phone.
or if you have already downloaded the update.zip file in the /sdcard/googleota/, you may try to flash it via cwm recovery. If this doesnt work, flash back to the original recovery 3e.
Do make a copy of update.zip as it will be erased from the above directory after your upgrade.

Hope it helps. Good Day!

samavedam_vijay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks man! I'l try that for sure !

peane
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ROM

Hello,

I am newbie, can you please tell me which ROM is most stable? Is it K860_1_S_2_002_0343_121226? I will install gapps on my own. Just need to some info aboout newest rom.

Thank you very much

diakamawatane
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by peane View Post
Hello,

I am newbie, can you please tell me which ROM is most stable? Is it K860_1_S_2_002_0343_121226? I will install gapps on my own. Just need to some info aboout newest rom.

Thank you very much

Top 3 roms on the chinese sites are

JB
The AOKP 2.5
CM 10 2.5
Lidroid 4.4

ICS
Stock ROW

No news on new roms yet.

kiotu
Old
(Last edited by kiotu; 6th April 2013 at 08:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 66
Default USSD CODE Fix for Native Chinese JB ROMs

Hi all, for all of you using Chinese native JB ROMs on your K860 or maybe also for K860i (I only have K860, thus can't do any testing), I have found a way to fix problem with USSD code not working. The solusion is pretty simple, you just need to replace the RIL (Radio Interface Layer) Library and Bin executable files using that of working ROM (in which obvious are only from ICS ROW ROM). I have tested it myself and it simply works so far.

Files to be copied (replacing existing files) and their respective folder in your phone are:
librapid-ril-core.so --> copy to "system\lib"
librapid-ril-util.so --> copy to "system\lib"
libreference-ril-so --> copy to "system\lib"
libril.so --> copy to "system\lib"
rild --> copy to "system\bin"
Use any of your favorite Root Explorers and don't forget to change back permission of copied files as shown, then REBOOT your phone

To keep it simple, I attached the extracted library and executable files (it's in rar, extract them first!); files' permission setting; and a screenshot of me running balance check USSD code on Lidroid 4.4

Hope It Helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	permission.jpg
Views:	1551
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1863095   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	948
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1863096  
Attached Files
File Type: rar rillibrary.rar - [Click for QR Code] (165.0 KB, 9663 views)
Current Devices:
Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
Nexus 4
HTC One Dual Sim 802d
Lenovo Vibe Z K910
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kiotu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivantastic
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Hi all, for all of you using Chinese native JB ROMs on your K860 or maybe also for K860i (I only have K860, thus can't do any testing), I have found a way to fix problem with USSD code not working. The solusion is pretty simple, you just need to replace the RIL (Radio Interface Layer) Library and Bin executable files using that of working ROM (in which obvious are only from ICS ROW ROM). I have tested it myself and it simply works so far.

Files to be copied (replacing existing files) and their respective folder in your phone are:
Use any of your favorite Root Explorers and don't forget to change back permission of copied files as shown, then REBOOT your phone

To keep it simple, I attached the extracted library and executable files (it's in rar, extract them first!); files' permission setting; and a screenshot of me running balance check USSD code on Lidroid 4.4

Hope It Helps
I'm highly proud and fully recommend for whatever you'd ever share
This should called "magical creative touch" from kiotu!

*All members here should THANKS to kiotu

albert_betet
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:

Hope It Helps
thx for the fix
I will add it to my local forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantastic View Post
I'm highly proud and fully recommend for whatever you'd ever share
This should called "magical creative touch" from kiotu!

*All members here should THANKS to kiotu
sure,he is the one who made the custom rom based 130316 too
Its kind of surprise to meet you in xda with the same name in kaskus, just like kiotu