Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

OP Arne_B

20th March 2013, 01:56 PM
kiotu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by diakamawatane

Any suggestions for the store getting stuck at downloading?


Do we have a custom CWM for the k860? The CWM posted on the previous pages doesn't work.

Hi, sorry but I have no experience on the store getting stuck at downloading.
For custom recovery i would recommend using custom MIUI recovery made for K860, it has english language and i've been using it with no problem. The best part is that it can be flashed using stock SD update since it's in .szb format, so u just have make folder named "sdfuse" in an external sdcard, put the recovery szb file there and flash using stock SD update (phone off --> vol up+power --> SD update). But of course if u flash a new ROM then u have to reflash the recovery again.

Here's the link, the latest is ver. 6, be sure to register so u can download it, and trust me, use google chrome on desktop...it'll help u with automatic translation so u can easily register on the forum.
http://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-521271-1-1.html
22nd March 2013, 01:07 PM
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Need help in updating to k860_1_s_2_002_0352_130108 via szb
Hi all

I installed CWM on my K860 after upgrading it to the chinese version of Jellybean. When I try to run an upgrade everything is working fine but when the phone is rebooting it is going into CWM and the installation is getting aborted.Is there an szb file (for the mentioned update)floating around ? Or are there any other ways by which I can install the uptate.zip?
22nd March 2013, 02:24 PM
diakamawatane's Avatar
Junior Member
La Liga Filipina
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiotu

Hi, sorry but I have no experience on the store getting stuck at downloading.
For custom recovery i would recommend using custom MIUI recovery made for K860, it has english language and i've been using it with no problem. The best part is that it can be flashed using stock SD update since it's in .szb format, so u just have make folder named "sdfuse" in an external sdcard, put the recovery szb file there and flash using stock SD update (phone off --> vol up+power --> SD update). But of course if u flash a new ROM then u have to reflash the recovery again.

Here's the link, the latest is ver. 6, be sure to register so u can download it, and trust me, use google chrome on desktop...it'll help u with automatic translation so u can easily register on the forum.
http://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-521271-1-1.html

Thanks for the link!

Fixed the store by using root cleaner with permissions fixer.
24th March 2013, 01:27 AM
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by samavedam_vijay

Hi all

I installed CWM on my K860 after upgrading it to the chinese version of Jellybean. When I try to run an upgrade everything is working fine but when the phone is rebooting it is going into CWM and the installation is getting aborted.Is there an szb file (for the mentioned update)floating around ? Or are there any other ways by which I can install the uptate.zip?

I think there is no direct official szb ROM for 0108 except mod ROM.
Probably you will need to flash back to the earlier offical version and do a version upgrade via About Phone.
or if you have already downloaded the update.zip file in the /sdcard/googleota/, you may try to flash it via cwm recovery. If this doesnt work, flash back to the original recovery 3e.
Do make a copy of update.zip as it will be erased from the above directory after your upgrade.

Hope it helps. Good Day!
Last edited by jbctiong; 24th March 2013 at 01:38 AM.
25th March 2013, 09:15 AM
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Thanks man! I'l try that for sure !
25th March 2013, 10:46 PM
Junior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
ROM
Hello,

I am newbie, can you please tell me which ROM is most stable? Is it K860_1_S_2_002_0343_121226? I will install gapps on my own. Just need to some info aboout newest rom.

Thank you very much
27th March 2013, 11:52 AM
diakamawatane's Avatar
Junior Member
La Liga Filipina
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by peane

Hello,

I am newbie, can you please tell me which ROM is most stable? Is it K860_1_S_2_002_0343_121226? I will install gapps on my own. Just need to some info aboout newest rom.

Thank you very much


Top 3 roms on the chinese sites are

JB
The AOKP 2.5
CM 10 2.5
Lidroid 4.4

ICS
Stock ROW

No news on new roms yet.
6th April 2013, 09:04 PM
kiotu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
USSD CODE Fix for Native Chinese JB ROMs
Hi all, for all of you using Chinese native JB ROMs on your K860 or maybe also for K860i (I only have K860, thus can't do any testing), I have found a way to fix problem with USSD code not working. The solusion is pretty simple, you just need to replace the RIL (Radio Interface Layer) Library and Bin executable files using that of working ROM (in which obvious are only from ICS ROW ROM). I have tested it myself and it simply works so far.

Files to be copied (replacing existing files) and their respective folder in your phone are:
librapid-ril-core.so --> copy to "system\lib"
librapid-ril-util.so --> copy to "system\lib"
libreference-ril-so --> copy to "system\lib"
libril.so --> copy to "system\lib"
rild --> copy to "system\bin"
Use any of your favorite Root Explorers and don't forget to change back permission of copied files as shown, then REBOOT your phone


To keep it simple, I attached the extracted library and executable files (it's in rar, extract them first!); files' permission setting; and a screenshot of me running balance check USSD code on Lidroid 4.4

Hope It Helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	permission.jpg
Views:	1654
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1863095   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	1039
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1863096  
Attached Files
File Type: rar rillibrary.rar - [Click for QR Code] (165.0 KB, 9919 views)
Last edited by kiotu; 6th April 2013 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kiotu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2013, 09:06 PM
ivantastic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiotu

Hi all, for all of you using Chinese native JB ROMs on your K860 or maybe also for K860i (I only have K860, thus can't do any testing), I have found a way to fix problem with USSD code not working. The solusion is pretty simple, you just need to replace the RIL (Radio Interface Layer) Library and Bin executable files using that of working ROM (in which obvious are only from ICS ROW ROM). I have tested it myself and it simply works so far.

Files to be copied (replacing existing files) and their respective folder in your phone are:
librapid-ril-core.so --> copy to "system\lib"
librapid-ril-util.so --> copy to "system\lib"
libreference-ril-so --> copy to "system\lib"
libril.so --> copy to "system\lib"
rild --> copy to "system\bin"
Use any of your favorite Root Explorers and don't forget to change back permission of copied files as shown, then REBOOT your phone


To keep it simple, I attached the extracted library and executable files (it's in rar, extract them first!); files' permission setting; and a screenshot of me running balance check USSD code on Lidroid 4.4

Hope It Helps

I'm highly proud and fully recommend for whatever you'd ever share
This should called "magical creative touch" from kiotu!

*All members here should THANKS to kiotu
11th April 2013, 05:23 PM
Member
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 4
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiotu

Hi all, for all of you using Chinese native JB ROMs on your K860 or maybe also for K860i (I only have K860, thus can't do any testing), I have found a way to fix problem with USSD code not working. The solusion is pretty simple, you just need to replace the RIL (Radio Interface Layer) Library and Bin executable files using that of working ROM (in which obvious are only from ICS ROW ROM). I have tested it myself and it simply works so far.

Files to be copied (replacing existing files) and their respective folder in your phone are:
librapid-ril-core.so --> copy to "system\lib"
librapid-ril-util.so --> copy to "system\lib"
libreference-ril-so --> copy to "system\lib"
libril.so --> copy to "system\lib"
rild --> copy to "system\bin"
Use any of your favorite Root Explorers and don't forget to change back permission of copied files as shown, then REBOOT your phone


To keep it simple, I attached the extracted library and executable files (it's in rar, extract them first!); files' permission setting; and a screenshot of me running balance check USSD code on Lidroid 4.4

Hope It Helps

thx for the fix
I will add it to my local forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantastic

I'm highly proud and fully recommend for whatever you'd ever share
This should called "magical creative touch" from kiotu!

*All members here should THANKS to kiotu

sure,he is the one who made the custom rom based 130316 too
Its kind of surprise to meet you in xda with the same name in kaskus, just like kiotu

Subscribe to Thread

Tags
k860
Thread Tools